Thursday, April 28, 2011

A few of my favorite things...

Good food with fun friends and unforced laughter.


The CDs my sister bear made me - because she is the Queen of Music...all types.  And she knows me well enough to give them happy, Southern titles.


Bath and Body Works Carried Away scent.  I knew the moment I saw the bottle and read the title that we were meant to be.  The fantastically summer, happy scent confirmed it.  And who doesn't want to get carried away now and again?  I normally cannot seem to justify paying the big bucks just to smell exceptionally pretty, so I passed it by.  But then I stumbled upon a 3 for $10 sale on the travel sizes and figured a love rekindling cruise was as good a reason as any to spend $10 on being carried away.  I was right.  When these run out I will miss them terribly.  I'll try my best not to break down and buy the big sizes.  Yes I will.  Yes I will.  Yes I will.


The Voice.  Particularly Blake Shelton on The Voice.  Good glory...all I can say is, "Well done, Miranda.  Well done." ;)


The Lenox Emily china collection that my Gran started for me when I was young[er].  It's always lived at my Mama's house where she used it on occasion because I've either never had room for it or never had need for it.  I'm so glad it lives in my glass cabinets now.  Where I can look at it and think that I'm glad they named something so dainty Emily.  


HELLLOOOO-real-coffee-that-isn't-[quite]-as-expensive-as-Starbucks-AND-is-made-in-The Promised Land-AND-is-now-sold-at-a-Publix-near-ME!  

I don't know what to tell you about the Fig Newtons but I'm lovin' 'em right now.  That's weird, right?


Easy desserts with names like Angel Lush that people are amazed by but actually fall into the easiest dessert EVER category.  Give it a whirl.  They'll all think your baker of the century when really you just know how to throw stuff in a bowl and smear it on Angel Food cake.  


And last but certainly not least...


...the simple things.  They're my favorite of all :) 


What are a few of your favorite things right now?  Link up with your favorite things post below or just leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. i know its not monday...but....i may or may not be stealing this idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...