Monday, May 16, 2011

Mayhave Monday: The Return

I MAY or MAY NOT HAVE been ready for girls night this weekend an hour before leaving time.  I may have been sitting at my computer, purse ready, lipstick on, waiting for one of these said girls to arrive when she knocked on the door.  I was THAT excited about hanging out with some of my favorite women in all of this forsaken city!  And I am THAT nerdy.  For the record, the night was totally worth the anticipation.  SO. MUCH. FUN.


The Hunk and I MAY or MAY NOT be enjoying Miss M's new bath crayons as much as more than she is.  Maybe.


I MAY or MAY NOT have become giddy whilst dining at my new favorite restaurant simply because it felt like Louisiana.  The Hunk MAY or MAY NOT have seen an actual change in my demeanor when we got settled in at our table.  Maybe.  I MAY  or MAY NOT view said restaurant as a present just for me from our sweet Father. It's possible, right?



And I KNOW that I am overwhelmed with your prayers and support through the past couple of months.  You have doled out loving kindness in impressive portions and I just want to say thank you.  I love you all like CA-razy...fo' reals.

Now, link up with your Mayhave Monday post.  Some piece of truth that God is teaching you...anything at all.  I genuinely want to know!



1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...